Tuesday, August 1

August New Releases To Die For

Photo by Prasanna Kumar

Hello everyone! As it's the first day of August we're here with all the upcoming new releases of the month that Ruzi and I are excited about, and let me tell you, there are quite a lot! I was actually very surprised to see just how many books I'm looking forward to this month, at least one of which is one of my most awaited releases of the whole year (yeah, it is Wonder Woman: Warbringer, you guessed it right). So, on one hand, I'm really sad it's already August, because that signals the end of summer (and I love summer), but I'm also really glad, because FINALLY, I CAN GET ALL THESE BOOKS. Let's take a look at what "all these books" are, shall we? 

To get to the books' GR page, just click on their covers. 


1st

   

8th

   

15th

 

22nd

   

29th

 

Well, so that's all the books we are super excited about this month! What about you? Are you waiting on these same books as us or do you have some completely different ones! Let us know so we can flail over them too! 

8 comments:

  1. I completely forgot Wonder Woman was being released this month! Ahh that just made me so excited now lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for that!! It's one of my most awaited novels of this year, so going to get that as soon as it's out.

      Delete
  2. I didn't release The Epic Crush of Genie Lo releases this month! For some reason I though it was September—this is great news. I'm definitely excited for quite a few of these. One August release that I've already read and loved is Kissing Max Holden, which isn't on your list! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to start Genie Lo today and I couldn't be more excited!! It's received so many fantastic reviews. I'm glad you enjoyed Kissing Max Holden! I've seen that around and I'm interested in that one, but it's not on my tbr yet. Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  3. I really want to read a Map for Wrecked Girls and Wonder Woman. They've been on my TBR for a while now. I hadn't heard of the Authentics before! It sounds really interesting, thanks for bringing it to my notice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Map For Wrecked Girls is at the top of my tbr right now & I've just preordered Wonder Woman, I'M SO EXCITED FOR BOTH omg. I've heard really awesome things about The Authentics, so hope you'll like it!

      Delete
  4. I've also been eyeing The Heart We Sold and obviously, Wonder Woman! Can't wait!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for both!! I've been seeing one of my GR friend's updates about THWS on GR and they made me so excited!

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)